« Home | If it's in the newspaper, it must be official! » | Who's who? » | Welcome to the Wedding Blog! » 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 

Dress Shopping Begins!

Reri and I are hitting the dress shops starting this Friday, by going to a Maggie Sottero trunk show after work. Her designs suit my style, especially this one, called Rebecca. My plan is to try a few on in the coming weeks so I know what works for me.

Colors available: White, White/Silver, Ivory, Ivory/Silver, Light Gold/Champagne & Pewter.

If only I were that skinny!!! I'm thinking ivory or champagne instead of white though. NOT Pewter. bleh.

Then, on President's weekend, the women invade our apartment! Mom and Yuan are flying in, Reri will meet up with us, and Danna (Tom's mom) and Liz (Tom's sis) will join us for part of the time, and we will be on the dress hunt, for me, for the 'maids, and for the moms, too. Much fun will be had by all, except maybe poor Tom who has to put up with all of us...