« Home | Photography » | Ah, Bella Mia! » | How we met, part 1 » | Dress Shopping Begins! » | If it's in the newspaper, it must be official! » | Who's who? » | Welcome to the Wedding Blog! » 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 

David's Bridal and email posting

I'm testing my ability to post by sending an email to my blog.

I've created a "my favorites" on DavidsBridal.com - they have many styles similar to the Maggie Sotteros I like so much with the wrap waist. Take a look and see what you think. Leave a comment and tell me the ones you like best! Reri and I are going to David's on Saturday, plus probably one other shop.

I found Rebecca on eBay in my size and color, but until I've tried on more dresses and make up my mind, I don't want to get it. But that might save us some $$!

Amy, I don't know if I can get this to you but I will try. We check each day to see your comments and beautiful pictures. The dresses are gorgeous and you will look beautiful in any one you choose. I loved the Rebecca too. This is such a special time for you and Tom...enjoy each moment.
Much love,
Nana

Post a Comment