« Home | Public Service Announcements » | Busy Busy Busy » | Looking for a photographer » | Please take our poll » | Travel info is up! » | The Proposal » | I have a dress! » | Hotel Scouting Weekend » | New feature on the site! » | One-stop Shopping » 

Monday, April 10, 2006 

Update to Alaska Air info

After hearing about some problems with the Alaska Air group travel code I called and found there were two issues:

1 - I wrote the code down wrong! It's CMR8702
2 - I didn't know you had to call the group desk - 1-800-445-4435

I also found out that they didn't have it set up for the web yet (I didn't get that offer when I originally set up the code). It should be set up to book tickets via alaskaair.com in a few days.

If you've already booked your tickets but couldn't use the code, call the group desk number above and let them know you booked a ticket and want to get in on the group rate. They will need to get an OK from a supervisor but it should be okay if you booked tickets recently.

Sorry for the mixup!

Thanks, Amy, for all the information and Papa made our reservations today. We will arrive Friday afternoon and leave on Monday at noon. It will be here before we know it!!
Love to you and Tom.
Nana and Papa

Post a Comment