« Home | One-stop Shopping » | More dresses » | Stupid David's Bridal » | Fit Bride, one Stairmaster at a Time » | David's Bridal and email posting » | Photography » | Ah, Bella Mia! » | How we met, part 1 » | Dress Shopping Begins! » | If it's in the newspaper, it must be official! » 

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 

New feature on the site!

Since I'm counting down the days, I figured some of you might be, too. I found this nifty toolbar that will keep track for us. It'll stay at the top of the blog as I add new posts.

I've been busy finding a hotel for everyone to stay in and ordering save-the-date cards. I should have the cards in about a week and then we'll start sending them out, and we're staying overnight at the potential hotel this weekend so if all goes well we can make that announcement soon as well.

Other than that, I've been working too hard and too many long hours, going to the gym when I have any spare energy, and not sleeping enough. I'm really looking forward to dress shopping weekend so I can put those tasks behind me and start focusing on the photographer, music, flowers, transportation, etc. etc. etc.

PS I had set up my blog to email me if someone posts a comment to the blog, but I guess that only works if you have a blogger account. I'm trying to go back and read comments from time to time, but please don't be offended if I haven't responded to any of your comments - I may not have read it yet.